1) Many news stories were done this past week regarding the Ambassador’s Index. This stock index is the foreign equivalent to the Dow 30. Foreign equity investments may be appropriate for growth oriented investors. To learn about efficient and suitable ways to invest in these companies, please schedule an appointment.
2) The real return on investments should be calculated taking into account taxation and inflation. For help with these calculations, please contact us.
3) Insurance premiums can burden individuals and businesses. If it has bee a while since you checked, you may find term life insurance rates lower than you think. Call for comparative quotes.
4) Here’s a financial term worth understanding: Accrued Dividend – a regular dividend that is considered to be earned but has not yet been declared or payable.
5) Please remember to take all Required Minimum Distributions from IRA accounts if you are over 70 1/2 years of age.